Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Can Be Annoying Too


Sometimes I do stuff to my kids just because I can.  I know that both of my little blessings know how to push my buttons so sometimes I like to return the favor.  Kamryn will ask me if it's time to do something and I'll respond with "Not yet."  She will then excessively ask, "How 'bout now?"  with a sh*t-eating grin on her face until I tell her she's going to go to her room if she asks again.  Then she laughs and runs away.  Rory was in a knock-knock joke phase which seems to have passed, but he still likes to ask, "Me?" whenever I say anything.  For example, I'll say "I'm going to make lunch."  He'll say "Me?"  To which I'll assure him, "Yes, you are eating lunch too."  He knows he's going to eat - he has never been denied lunch, but yet, he will continue saying "Me?" anyway.  This annoys Kamryn as well and she always breaks before me, but since she is at school right now, I decided to annoy Rory on my own.  He didn't want his picture taken.






 I'm surprised at how steady my hand was - I was laughing pretty hard.  Now all Rory wants to do is watch the video of him crying about getting his picture taken.  FAIL!


No comments:

Post a Comment